NLNG has a sound Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policy anchored on the need to take proper care of its assets, the health and safety of its employees and stakeholders, and to give proper regard to the sustainable management of the environment.
In line with this, NLNG is committed to:
- Pursuing the goal of no harm to people
- Protect the environment
- Using Raw Materials and Energy efficiently and minimise waste.
- Consult with our stakeholders and publicly report on our performance
- Play a leading role in promoting best practice in the industry
- Managing health, safety and environment matters to the same standards expected in other critical business activities.
- Promote a culture in which all NLNG employees and contractors actively demonstrate personal commitment to HSE.
- Proactively manage the safety and integrity of our assets by continuously applying proven protocols and standards.
And in this way we aim to have an HSE performance we can be proud of, to earn the confidence of our Contractors, Suppliers, Customers, Shareholders and society at large, and be recognised as a good neighbour and partner in sustainable development.