NLNG - HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT COMMITMENT
In NLNG we are all committed to:
- Pursuing the goal of no harm to people
- Protecting the environment
- Using Raw Materials and Energy efficiently and minimising waste.
- Consulting with our stakeholders and publicly reporting on our performance
- Playing a leading role in promoting best practice in the industry
- Managing HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT (HSE) matters to the same standards expected in other critical business activities.
- Promoting a culture in which all NLNG employees and contractors actively demonstrate personal commitment to HSE.
And in this way we aim to have an HSE performance we can be proud of, to earn the confidence of our Contractors, Suppliers, Customers, Shareholders and society at large, and be recognised as a good neighbour and partner in sustainable development.
NLNG HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
- Have a systematic approach to HSE management and implement a Health, Safety and Environment Management System, which ensures continual improvement in its HSE performance.
- Comply with all relevant legislation, regulations and agreements it has entered into.
- Set and measure targets for improvement and appraise and report performance.
- Expects its staff to intervene if they believe an activity is unsafe or fails to meet NLNG's environmental standards.
- Require Contractors to manage Health, Safety and Environment in line with this policy.
- Include Health, Safety and Environment performance in the appraisal of all staff and reward accordingly.
- Use its influence to promote this policy with those with whom it does business.
Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer